The position will be reporting to the Human Resources Manager and requires someone who possesses the following minimum qualification requirement and attributes should apply addressing the selection criteria set below.
- The ideal person we seek to appoint must have Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Commerce, Business Studies or equivalent from a recognized University.
- The right person for the position must have skills and competence to ensure all payroll transactions are processed efficiently and on time.
- He/she must possess relevant and appropriate skills in collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information as well as compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions and leave processing.
- He/she must have articulate mind to resolving payroll discrepancies, maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- He/she must be familiar with ACCAPAC, Attaché or MYOB payroll software or any other payroll software is an added advantage.
- The jobholder must possess advanced written and verbal communications skills and must be a computer literate with similar work experience of more than 3 years.
The compensation for services and other employment terms and conditions will be discussed at interview. Written applications are invited from suitably qualified person with a current CV, copies of Certificates and 3 references forwarded to the address below. Application close at COB 06/09/2019.
Forward written applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Industry Operations Division
Coffee Industry Corporation Ltd
PO Box 137
Email applications are strongly encouraged in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Charles Dambui
Chief Executive Officer